The shepherd hut / gypsy caravan measures approximately 5m x 2.4m. It is build to last on a metal chassis. The front porch with it’s wooden railing creates the ideal place to relax and unwind.
Shepherd Hut from Cabinville Specification
- High quality 19mm Tongue and Groove Cladding
- Inner laminated and curved roof supports
- All windows are fitted with double glazing
3 additional windows are fitted with double glazing opening outwards
- Heavy duty window frames and superior hardware
- Standard Felt Roof (can be upgraded to bitumen shingles, with a choice of colour, for £180)
- Porch with railings offering a great place to enjoy the outside.
- Access Steps
- Fully glazed double door (double glazed) with high quality hardware
- All Fittings, screws, components and instruction manual to help with build.
- Metal Chassis – galvanised
- Metal wheels and axles – galvanised
- Steel Axles and frames bolted to timber subframe for added strength and designed for easy build
- Delivered ready to build
- Open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm to help if you have any questions as you build
Shepherd Hut Dimensions
- 19mm tongue and groove cladding – High Quality Untreated Spruce
- Roof made from 19mm wood
- Floor made with 28mm T&G wood
- Ready for your choice of stain and wood protection – we have many colours available
- Overall Dimensions: 2.4 x 5m
- Ridge Height with wheels on: 2.87m
- Shepherd Hut Eaves Height: 1.98m
- Roof overhang to the side of Cabinville Shepherd Hut: 5cm
- Roof overhang front on Cabinville Shepherd Hut: 15cm
- Roof overhang rear: 15cm
All dimensions and sizes above are approximate These and the specifications are subject to change. Please call for details.
Our hut is supplied untreated.
Customers are able to fit insulation, lining and panelling as required.
Delivery time – around 7-10 working days
Telephone Orders are welcome – call us on 01379 687467.
We are open 7 days a week until 9pm for sales, advice and to offer any guidance you need as you build.