The new “The Retreat” Cabinville Shepherd Hut is designed for many uses. It is ideal as a home office, a music studio, a private space – in fact anytime that you need some personal space to get something done or some time out. That is not to say that this shepherd hut can not be used as somewhere to enjoy the garden, nature, as guest accommodation or for socialising. It is perfect for whatever you make it.
The Retreat shepherd hut is build to last. The finest suitable wood, attention to design and the quality of the build are easy to see.
The Retreat shepherd hut measures approximately 5m x 2.4m. It is build to last on a metal chassis and designed to be moved, it has decorative metal wheels and axles.
Shepherd Hut from Cabinville Specification
- High quality 19mm Tongue and Groove Cladding
- Inner laminated and curved roof supports
- All windows are fitted with double glazing
Door and the windows each side of the door are fitted with double glazed glass
4 additional windows are fitted with double glazing all opening outwards
- Heavy duty window frames and superior hardware
- Standard Felt Roof (can be upgraded to bitumen shingles, with a choice of colour, for £180)
- Access Steps
- Full glazed door (double glazed) with high quality hardware
- All Fittings, screws, components and instruction manual to help with build.
- Metal Chassis – galvanised and black powder coated
- Metal wheels and axles – galvanised and black powder coated
- Steel Axles and frames bolted to timber subframe for added strength and designed for easy build
- Delivered ready to build
- Open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm to help if you have any questions as you build
Shepherd Hut Dimensions
- 19mm tongue and groove cladding – High Quality Untreated Spruce
- Roof made from 19mm wood
- Floor made from 28mm T & G wood
- Overall Dimensions: 2.4 x 5m
- Ridge Height with wheels on: 2.87m
- Shepherd Hut Eaves Height: 1.98m
- Roof overhang to the side of Cabinville Shepherd Hut: 5cm
- Roof overhang front on Cabinville Shepherd Hut: 15cm
- Roof overhang rear: 15cm
All dimensions and sizes above are approximate These and the specifications are subject to change. Please call for details.
Our hut is supplied untreated. Customers are able to fit insulation, lining and panelling as required.
Delivery time – around 7-10 working days
Telephone Orders are welcome – call us on 01379 687467.
We are open 7 days a week until 9pm for sales, advice and to offer any guidance you need as you build.