The Cabinville “The View” Shepherd Hut is our brand new shepherd hut . This shepherd hut with it’s big central double doors is ideal for work, play or as luxury guest accommodation. The double doors allow the fresh in and keep this shepherd hut full of wonderful sunlight. A perfect place to enjoy the view and admire the seasons. We are very proud of this new shepherd hut and know that you will love it too. It would make a great bright office or studio space too! Simply perfect whatever your use.
The The View shepherd hut measures approximately 5m x 2.4m.
Cabinville “The View” Shepherd Hut Specification
- High quality 19mm Tongue and Groove Cladding
- Inner laminated and curved roof supports
- All windows are fitted with double glazing, choice of wavy or straight fascias on windows and doors
- Window on each end of the shepherd hut and another in the back wall. All windows open outwards
- Heavy duty window frames and superior hardware
- Standard Felt Roof
- Double glazed doors with high quality hardware
- All Fittings, screws, components and instruction manual to help with build.
- Metal Chassis – galvanised, Steering Chassis available additional cost of £600
- Metal wheels and axles – galvanised
- Steel Axles and frames bolted to timber subframe for added strength and designed for easy build
- Delivered ready to build
- Open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm to help if you have any questions as you build
The View Shepherd Hut Dimensions
- 19mm tongue and groove cladding – High Quality Untreated Spruce
- Roof made from 19mm wood
- Floor made from 28mm T&G wood
- Ready for your choice of stain and wood protection
- Overall Dimensions: 2.4 x 5m
- Ridge Height with wheels on: 2.87m
- Shepherd Hut Eaves Height: 1.98m
- Roof overhang to the side of Cabinville Shepherd Hut: 5cm
- Roof overhang front on Cabinville Shepherd Hut: 15cm
- Roof overhang rear: 15cm
All dimensions and sizes above are approximate These and the specifications are subject to change. Please call for details.
The View shepherd hut is supplied untreated.
Customers are able to fit insulation, lining and panelling as required.
Delivery time – around 7-10 working days
Telephone Orders are welcome – call us on 01379 687467.
We are open 7 days a week until 9pm for sales, advice and to offer any guidance you need as you build.