The Cabinville Shepherd Hut is suitable for many uses. We have customers who have bought a hut to use as guest accommodation, holiday lets, private garden getaway space, studio and as a home office. You are able to customise the interior as you wish – with beds, a suitable stove, add insulation or as an office – it is all your choice to make the hut your own.
The shepherd hut / gypsy caravan measures approximately 5m x 2.4m. It is build to last on a metal chassis and designed not to be moved, it has decorative metal wheels and axles. The front porch with it’s wooden railing creates the ideal place to relax and unwind.
Shepherd Hut from Cabinville Specification
- High quality 19mm Tongue and Groove Cladding
- Inner laminated and curved roof supports
- All windows are fitted with double glazing
Door and the windows each side of the door are fitted with toughened safety glass
3 additional windows are fitted with double glazing and one tilt and turn opening
- Heavy duty window frames and superior hardware
- Standard Felt Roof (can be upgraded to bitumen shingles, with a choice of colour, for £244)
- Porch with railings and a double seat is supplied on each side the front gates are fitted with two way hinges.
- Access Steps with gate
- Half glazed door (double glazed) with high quality hardware
- All Fittings, screws, components and instruction manual to help with build.
- Delivered ready to build
- Open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm to help if you have any questions as you build
- Optional Chassis, Wheel & Axles (as shown in photos):
- Metal Chassis – galvanised and black powder coated
- Metal wheels and axles – galvanised and black powder coated
- Adjustable supports for leveling
- Steel Axles and frames bolted to timber subframe for added strength and designed for easy build
Shepherd Hut Dimensions
- 19mm tongue and groove cladding – High Quality Untreated Spruce
- Roof and floor made from 19mm wood
- Ready for your choice of stain and wood protection – we have many colours available
- Overall Dimensions: 2.4 x 5m
- Wall Dimensions: 2.4 x 4.2m
- Ridge Height with wheels on: 3.19m
- Shepherd Hut Eaves Height: 1.85m
- Roof overhang to the side of Cabinville Shepherd Hut: 5cm
- Roof overhang front on Cabinville Shepherd Hut: 15cm
- Roof overhang rear: 15cm
Optional Chassis, Wheel & Axles Info
Diameter of black powder coated wheels: 65cm
Center of supporting pins – 301cm x 183cm
Height from Chassis to centre of the spindle of the wheels: 32.5cm
Frame Depth: 4.5cm
All dimensions and sizes above are approximate.
The shepherd hut is for static use only and the support props must be used at all times. The balustrades to the steps, as shown, are not included.
Our hut is supplied untreated. We sell specialist shepherd hut finishing stains in a great selection of colours to protect your hut. Customers are able to fit insulation, lining and panelling as required.
Delivery time – around 7 working days
Telephone Orders are welcome – call us on 01379 687467.
We are open 7 days a week until 9pm for sales, advice and to offer any guidance you need as you build.